once i take my bra off, don’t ask me to do shit for u bitch bc once that bra comes off, i am clocked out of life. i am done. i am finished. i am logged the fuck out.
- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
- ask me these, please? : )
I’m a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind who has high standards.
Make-A-Wish Foundation Story
Caroline is a bubbly, outgoing girl who is a huge Star Trek fan and loves any movie starring Chris Pine. So it was not a surprise when she wished to meet Pine, who played Capt. Kirk in the 2009 Star Trek, a movie she has seen over 60 times. She and her family traveled to Los Angeles to meet Mr. Pine in one of his favorite restaurants, which he arranged to be open only for he and Caroline. She brought him a t-shirt saying, “I met Caroline Gallagher,” which he enjoyed receiving.
Caroline and Chris hit it off immediately and soon were in their own world chatting and getting to know each other. At one point Chris spoke briefly on his phone and about a half hour later one of Pine’s co-stars in the movie Star Trek walked into the restaurant, which had Caroline in shock. He stayed for almost an hour chatting with Caroline. Later, Chris passed his cell phone to Caroline and she found herself speaking to another member of the cast. After the long lunch and just before he left, Chris invited Caroline to the premier and after party of his latest movie,Unstoppable the following evening. This was one wish that truly surpassed everyone’s expectations.
After their return her mother said, “Caroline has been tremendously buoyed by the trip and the confidence and pride she felt from meeting Chris Pine. As her mother, my heart is overjoyed to see her happiness after such a rough year. Your work was rewarded in spades by Caroline’s joy.” And according to a family friend, “She and her family will face some pretty scary surgeries in the coming months, and this is a happy memory for when things get tough.” (source)
Photo Credit: We Love Caroline Facebook
You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her.
My baby(via harounrasheed)